COVID -19 Update
Hello Dear Friends,
As COVID-19 continues its seemingly unrelenting invasion into our perceived “normal” way of living, we are reminded daily of our need to be diligent in our behaviors and practices. So, this brief letter is a reminder for each of us to hold a vision of health and safety for Unity of San Antonio, our city, our nation, and the world. We have witnessed the value of following safe practices as we adapted and adjusted our behaviors over the past few months. There are fewer cases, less hospitalizations, and fewer fatalities, but it is by no means over. Because the church office is in a building that also houses other businesses that lease space from us, we have an added responsibility of “safe practices.”
In accordance with that responsibility:
The Unity of San Antonio Board of Trustees continues to require the following safety guidelines to protect the health and safety of our congregation, our staff, our tenants, and visitors to our facilities:
- Please do not enter the building if you feel sick or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Face coverings are required for all people ten years of age or older.
- Stay at least six feet away from other people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue away, and wash your hands.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
We shine the light of oneness and live our Unity principles as we work together to protect each other.