Workshop this Sunday After Church November 10, 12: 30 p.m. $49.00 at the door, cash or check only.
There Are 3 Real Reasons for Clutter:
- PROCRASTINATION – I’ll do it later.
- INDECISION – I don’t know where to start and what to get rid of or keep
- GUILT – I paid too much for it; my great-aunt Matilda gave it to me. It still has years of life in it.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
There are three real reasons we have clutter. And there is something you can do about it immediately.
- Clutter is sticky energy and can clog your life.
- Making simple changes releases energy and pays big dividends.
- Relationships, money, health, and opportunities are blocked by clutter.
- When we release what no longer serves, life is extraordinary. But holding onto things that are unused, unloved and taking up space, time and energy, creates outcomes that are not kind.
- You will learn how to quickly identify things that you need to change, and those changes are fairly easy.
- Starting a new year with clear surroundings and clarity of focus is one of the most powerful things you can do.
What Past Participants Are Saying:
Our house is clean and neat but my garage was a nightmare. After using the information from Jeanie’s class, my husband and I tore everything out of the garage, cleaned it and made it completely user-friendly and beautiful. Since we enter the house through the garage, it was astonishing the changes that happened. My creativity began to flourish and our work situations and money took off. This stuff works. – J.H. Dallas, TX
It’s funny how I had stopped noticing the many things that needed to be cleaned, replaced and moved. We were taking care of my invalid mother and had a water leak where everything had to be moved out of the office and bedrooms. In the process, I found several O&G royalty checks buried on the desk and some diamond earrings that had been lost. After cleaning everything up, life began to flow again and even the care taking was easier. I highly recommend this course. PBS – Carrollton, TX
If you don’t change anything, your life will remain the same. The simple act of letting go of clothes that no longer fit, after hoping that one day I’d lose weight and wear them, was like a fresh breeze. I let go and replaced with things that please me now. And guess what? I began to release the weight. Funny how this works!! GK – Plano, TX
You are warmly invited to this fun class where all are welcome. All materials provided. Group participation is a powerful opportunity to feel supported and get real motivation for new outcomes
About the Presenter:
Rev. Jeanie Brosius King is a public speaker, radio host of the B-NOW Beautiful Network of Women Radio show, author of GIDDY UP, GIRL! WHY ARE YOU WAITING? book and co creator of the B-NOW WOMEN’S RETREATS. She served for 8 years as Sr. Minister of Unity of Richardson, TX. Jeanie and her husband, Dr. Joe King, live in the Texas Hill Country where they own a veterinary clinic and kennel and a winery.