How to Become an Angel
Parent Cooperative (UCSA community members with children in Youth Ministry)
- Church membership is not required, but encouraged.
- Criminal background check for all volunteers.
- A yearly commitment to enthusiastically serve a minimum of six hours with UCSA Youth & Family Cooperative Ministry
UCSA community members without children in Youth Ministry
- Must have attended UCSA for at least 3 months
- Must have completed the INTRODUCTION TO UNITY class OR attend six Spiritual Parenting classes OR complete a SEE class.
- Must have completed a minimum of 3 hours of service to UCSA
- Must have completed a New Member Orientation class with Rev. Linda OR are transferring membership from another Unity Church, supplying the name and address of that church, along with the date of membership. AND Attend New Member Orientation with Rev. Linda.
- Criminal background check
- Texas driver’s license or State ID
- Six months to one year commitment serving with Youth & Family Cooperative Ministry
1. Volunteer application with three personal references
Next Steps: Easy as 1 – 2 – 3
2. Convenient at home training
- Watch: YM Introductory PowerPoint
- Read: YM Handbook, The Simple Truth (If working directly with children), Reducing the Risk, Effective words
Application materials may be submitted in person to the YM director or mailed by post.